1/ Minimum configuration of you graphics setting!
What we have in the ADAM pack:
- Complete mesh body fitted ( hand & feet) [feet are compatible Slink shoes]
- 8 Hand pose Right
- 8 Hand pose Left
- Over 150 Alpha
- 10 Alpha preset
- Save 50 of your favorite alpha preset
- Layer Skin Tattoo & Fashion
- Mesh fashion, ” pant, t-shirt, jacket, shoes”
- 6 neck sizes
- 2 skin in 11 tones
- color option and specular
- And much more ….
*HEAD are not include
For wear ADAM you must use an complete alpha, or a body alpha if you wish keep your SL shape head.
For configure your ADAM like you want, it is necessary wear the HUD called (*!* HUD ADAM).
In this Hud you have different Tab option ( Layer – Alpha – Skin – add-on ).
On the skin tab you can :
– Change your skin texture
– Change the texture of the neck-joint
– Change the color fo your skin, nails, toenails, neck-joint
– You can save your preset color
– Change your specular (if you use high configuration lighting mod in you graphics preference)
– And your have some preset texture for your nails and toenails.
On the Alpha tab you can :
– Remove many part of the body (for wear more easily mesh fashion)
– Save 99 of your favorites alpha preset
– active or unactivated the auto-high alpha (auto-high are a option in some fashion mesh for remove directly for you the appropriate alpha zone)
On the layer tab you can :
– active any layer – Fashion – Tattoo “completely or part per part”.
– Switch your layer Masking or blending For debug overlay layer transparency (working only if layer is On)
INFO for a good result, if you put a layer OFF, Make sure to put this layer in masking mode! like this your have not bug with other layer transparency.
On the Add-on tab you can :
– Choose the hand pose you want right and lift we purpose you 8 poses
– Choose the neck size you want